Sunday, December 30, 2012

This is it

I have had it with being fat.  I realized a couple weeks ago that I have no motivation, no will power, and no room to do much of anything in my wee little apartment.  I'm not going to let that stop me though.  I am going to do this and I will not let anything hold me back.  I just found this picture today of what 100lbs of fat looks like just laying on a table.  I'm sad to say that it's just about that much that I would like to lose this year.  Here's the picture for those that are curious...


I know, it's not pretty.  And really, I'm not either with this lounging around on me.  I have lost weight before so, I KNOW that I am capable of doing it again.  This time though, I'm hoping to recruit my mother and possibly my sister and her husband as well.  I know that if we all support each other, we can accomplish anything together!

I also realized that I DO, in fact, have motivation.  My daughters.  My little girls who need their mother to be around for the next many decades to run, play, and have fun with.  I also want to do this for my own sanity and health as well.  And so, here is a "before" picture:


This picture is the most recent that I have of me.  It was taken back in mid October 2012 at a pumpkin farm.  It was a beautiful day and I was able to wear a tank top.  Little did I know that this picture was snapped of me.  I'm kind of glad it was now though so I have an "I don't wanna look like this anymore" picture.  

So, here it is... My goal:  I want to drop 1/3 of my body weight by this time next year.  That would be about 90lbs.  I want to eat healthy meals, exercise daily, and stick to my goals all year and, hopefully, for life.  This is the year of change.  I will be a new me by the time I'm done.  I will keep moving forward.  I will stay on track.  I will not punish myself if I slip up.  I will not fully deny myself of the things that I love because, that's not fair to me.  I will succeed!  I want to be a "loser" and I will do whatever I have to to make sure that I get there!  I hope you join me on my journey and offer positive reinforcement and encouragement.  It sure is appreciated.  


No comments:

Post a Comment