Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012... Hello New Me!

This is the final few hours of 2012.  I can't believe that this year went by so fast.  I know that the years will only get faster from here on out and there are many many changes to be made.  No matter what, I will stick to this plan of mine.  I spoke to my mother today who has decided to take this journey with me and, for that, I am incredibly grateful.  I know that I won't have to go it alone and with her help (as well as me helping her), we will get through the year together!

So tonight, I say goodbye to another year.  I say goodbye to bad eating habits.  I say goodbye to poor choices.  Instead, I say hello to walks twice a week, lots of water, and a healthy new lifestyle.  I found this picture a while back and feel like now is the time to share it...


I'm not sure what the origin of this photo is but it's scary how true it is.  This is how I look, how I feel.  I need to see this picture every now and then to remind myself to stay on track.  I can't wait to be healthy and to look back on this post one year from tonight and say, "I did it!"  It will happen.  I have every faith in the world that my mother and I can do what we only dreamed of.  The year 2013 will be the year of transformation!  May 2013 be your year to accomplish greatness as well!  Keep moving forward and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment